Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below.
- Letter of Intent specifying the Position Title, Item Number, and Office applied for;
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) and Work Experience Sheet (WES) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license/CSC Rating;
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records;
- Photocopy of Certificates of Training programs completed (for positions that require training hours); and
- Photocopy of Certificate of Employment/ Service Record (for positions that require work experience).
*Note: For applicants who prefer to hand carry their application, please present the original copy of your requirements to the HRMS for verification, while those who opt to send their application through courier or email, kindly bring the original copy of the requirements during the schedule of the written assessment.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
ENGR. ARIODEAR C. RICO
Bureau of Agricultural and Fisheries Engineering (BAFE)
Sugar Center, Annex II Building Extension, North Avenue,
Diliman, Quezon City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED
NOTE: Submission of applications per applicant is up to a maximum of three (3) plantilla positions only. Furthermore, only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.
For applications sent through email, the subject line of email should be read as: “Position Applied for – Item Number – Full Name of Applicant” (e.g. Engineer I–OSEC-DAB-ENG1-2021– Juan D. Dela Cruz). All attachments should be in a single PDF file.
For inquiries, you may contact the Human Resource Management Section through telephone numbers: (02)8351-8120 / (02)8294-9741 and e-mail address: email@example.com