Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below.
- Application letter (indicating the position applied for and item number);
- Fully accomplished and notarized Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) and attached Work Experience Sheet which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Photocopy of transcript of records;
- Photocopy of diploma and/or certificate of graduation;
- Photocopy of authenticated copy of certificate of eligibility/bar or board rating/license;
- Photocopy of certificate of employment with actual duties and responsibilities;
- Photocopy of certificate of training/seminars attended; and
- Photocopy of performance rating for the last two (2) rating periods (if applicable)
*Original documents must be on hand and ready once requested.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
ENGR. ARIODEAR C. RICO
Bureau of Agricultural and Fisheries Engineering (BAFE)
SRA Compound, North Avenue
Human Resource Management Section
NOTE: Applicants must submit one (1) set of documents for every position being applied for. Further, only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.
For applications sent through email, the subject line of email should be read as: “Position Applied for – Item Number – Full Name of Applicant” (e.g. Engineer I–AAA-0000– Juan D. Dela Cruz). All attachments should be in a single PDF file.
For inquiries, you may contact the Human Resource Management Section through Tel. No. (02) 294-6452 Fax No. (02) 941-8151 and Email Add: firstname.lastname@example.org.