Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license (MUST be authenticated by certifying agency e.g. PRC, CSC);
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records;
- Copies of Certificates of Training programs completed (for positions that require training hours); and
- Certificate of Employment/Service Record.
*Original documents must be on hand and ready once requested.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
ENGR. ARIODEAR C. RICO
Bureau of Agricultural and Fisheries Engineering (BAFE)
SRA Compound, North Avenue
Human Resource Management Section
NOTE: Applicants must submit one (1) set of documents for every position being applied for. Further, only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.
For applications sent through email, the subject line of email should be read as: “Position Applied for – Item Number – Full Name of Applicant” (e.g. Engineer I–AAA-0000– Juan D. Dela Cruz). All attachments should be in a single PDF file.
For inquiries, you may contact the Human Resource Management Section through telephone numbers: (02)8351-8120 / (02)8294-9741 and e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.